Why do I need web maintenance?
The internet is ever-changing and for your site to remain secure from hackers and continue to work properly with new browsers and new software, your site’s code MUST be updated regularly.
Why do you need maintenance?
- To remove website vulnerabilities and reduce security risks. (The older the code, the easier it is for hackers to be able to break it.)
- To keep your content current for new and existing customers.
- To ensure your site works correctly with different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
Whether your website requires an occasional update or monthly changes, we have a solutions to keep your website current. Our cost-effective website maintenance plans were created not only to maintain a healthy site, but also to save you time and money for changes to your site.
The Spinbird Group Maintenance Package, starting at $79.95 Includes:
- Necessary and Continuous WordPress Updates (completed immediately after package signup)
- text (copy)
- images, sliders, banners
- custom forms
- menus and navigation
- fix links or bugs
- add, edit or delete products
- edit shopping cart settings
- adjust layout or page design
- add breaking news, updates to calendar or upcoming events
- post job opportunities
- communication by email, phone or video chat 5 days/week
Our team is efficient with updating your site so you get the most out of your time. It is best to speak with us before choosing a package. We will review your site, your previous needs and help you decide on which package works best for your business.
Have an idea in mind? We would love to hear about it!
Leave a Reply